Build Your People, Build Your Business
Life/Work Integration As A Strategic Imperative
In a strong economy employee retention is a key challenge employer’s face. Conversely, in a down economy, when reduction in workforce is the norm, employers must support remaining employees in every way possible, for it is this surviving workforce that is the engine that keeps the ship moving forward.
Support comes in many ways, financial being the most obvious. But as employees become stretched too thin, their paychecks are not their only concern. If an employee’s work and home lives are not in harmony, steps need to be taken to help assimilate duty to work with obligations to family and self.
Teleworking, flex-time and other alternatives are increasingly accepted practices, yet not widespread. Too many employees that struggle with life/work integration issues face a brick wall when attempting to communicate with their employers, if the attempt is made at all. Added to that, most managers do not understand how to effectively address issues related to an employee’s personal life.
LifeWork Alliance offers expertise and innovation in work/life integration strategies. There is a distinct sophistication to the modern approach LWA takes in comparison to the conversational approach used in the past.
With LWA facilitating communication, we not only educate management on how to engage employees but we approach the topic from a results-oriented perspective. Research by diverse organizations around the globe all points to one essential truth: organizations that assist employees to manage work/life issues greatly benefit by increased productivity and loyalty. Additionally, organizations with higher employee satisfaction report larger than average annual returns to investors.
What You Can Do
LifeWork Alliance is the only organization that addresses this critical issue from the center. We offer innovative solutions to both the organization, and its talent, without placing one side’s concerns over the others. The tools LWA provides include an innovative series of customized workshops designed to enable organization and talent to focus on life/work integration.
What You Can Expect From Us
For the Employer... when you invest in your employees, you invest in organizational growth.
LWA provides tools and techniques that enable you, the employer, to:
- Retain institutional knowledge
- Facilitate significant ROI
- Retain valued employees
- Become an employer of choice by enhancing your recruitment strategies and dedication
- Develop strategic initiatives for succession planning and employee development
For the Employee
- On-Site Luncheon Series tailored to your employees’ specific life/work balance issues. A wide array of topics that benefit employers and employees are explored including:
- Communicating with family about work responsibilities
- Returning to work: What new mothers and fathers need to know
- Time and task management; both at work and home
- Building your career while caring for family
- Managing interpersonal dynamics
- Guidance for management to communicate effectively
- Techniques for reducing stressors at home and jump-starting a productive day
- Community resources for childcare and personal development
- And myriad other seminars offered dependent upon the complementary needs assessment conducted by LWA in conjunction with your organization
To set up a complimentary needs assessment, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org